BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON - discounts apply at checkout | Free AU Shipping On Orders Over AU$120 / Free International Shipping Over AU$200 (Code: FREESHIPINT)*
1. Open all zippers before washing to ensure the item gets a good, thorough clean. Tip: if heavily soiled, turn wet bags inside out before washing.
2. Wash in temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius as temperatures above this may cause delamination of the PUL.
3. Use a maximum of 800 spin to minimise stress on the fabric and stitching of your products and to prevent zips and straps getting caught in the machine.
4. For best results line dry in the shade as direct sun exposure may cause fading and delamination of PUL.
5. If using a dryer, use only LOW heat settings as high heat may cause delamination of PUL.
We would like to acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional custodians of the land upon which Monarch stands. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the first peoples of Australia.